Plain pancakes, blueberry pancakes, or french toast. All orders come with sausage and a drink.
DELIVERY: Our United Way volunteers are available to deliver for you, your family, your office, or a group of friends within 10 miles of the New Life Church at Indiana Mall. We encourage you to place your order online but if you are choosing the traditional method, our driver will need to collect payment for your order. Please include an exact amount for the order. Drivers do not carry change. The delivery cutoff time is 1:00 pm. Additional delivery times will be considered for 15 or more meals in an order. Minimum of 5 orders required for delivery. The delivery order deadline is October 26th.
CURBSIDE PICKUP: You have been enjoying lots of take-out this year while supporting local restaurants so this is really the way to go! And curbside pickup is so easy. Two options are available when picking up your curbside order. You can pull up to the designated parking spots located by our outside table at the New Life Community Church at the Indiana Mall, 2334 Oakland Avenue, Indiana. A volunteer will come to your car to collect the name for the order or allow you to place an in-person order. You do not need to get out of your car, your order will be brought to you. If you park in any of the other parking spots or are visiting the mall, walk up to our outdoor order table to pick up your order or place your to-go order the day of.
DINE IN: If you prefer to eat in, we offer limited, safe socially distanced dining options. Because seating is limited, wait times may vary. Even though you may select a certain time in our online ordering, we cannot predict the number of people who may choose to stop in to eat. Therefore, you may have a wait time until seating opens. This online order does not guarantee a reservation. Don’t worry, we will still serve your food hot when you are able to be seated. All tables are cleaned and sanitized after each use. Customers must wear masks in all areas except while seated at a table. Please check with the hostess located at the church entrance inside the mall for seating availability. Outdoor dining on the patio by the main entrance of the church will be available weather permitting.
ONLINE: Order online at http://bidpal.net/wevotepancakes.
- STEP ONE: Please make your meal choice and number of orders under the “Make Your Meal Choice Here” tab.
- STEP TWO: After you select your meal choices, all you need to do is tell us how you want to get those by selecting one ticket under the “Select Delivery, Pickup, or Dine-In Here” tab and then choose your preferred time. Please only choose one ticket.
- STEP THREE: Complete the checkout process by clicking your name in the upper right corner, then select receipt and complete payment. All pending transactions that were not completed by following these instructions will be processed with the credit card on file the day of the event.
- For Business/Large Group Orders: If placing an order for a business or large group, please include the company/group name and address during the sign-up process. Please do not have individual employees/guests complete individual transactions. One order per business/large group. A credit card is required to secure the order, however, there are a couple of options available for payment.
- To pay by credit card, complete the checkout process.
- To pay by cash or check, just simply leave your balance due and we will adjust upon payment. Our system will not be able to collect individual names associated with the order, so please maintain your sign-up sheet for the distribution of meals.
- For Individual/Family and all Other Orders: If selecting our delivery option please include the address during the sign-up process.
TRADITIONAL METHOD: You can also choose the traditional ordering method by using the order form and faxing it to the United Way office by October 26 at 724-463-0278 or email Angela Jackson at email@example.com. Please collect payment from employees and provide payment at pick up or delivery.
CURBSIDE ORDERING: Curbside ordering is available on the day of the event. Two options are available when placing your curbside order. You can pull up to the designated parking spots located by our outside table at the main entrance of the New Life Community Church at the Indiana Mall, 2334 Oakland Avenue, Indiana. A volunteer will come to your car to collect your order information. You do not need to get out of your car, your order will be brought to you. If you park in any of the other parking spots or are visiting the mall, walk up to our order table to pick up your order or place your to-go order.
SHOPPING OR WORKING IN THE MALL? You can walk right up to the hostess station or our curbside pickup table to place an order.
For any additional questions please call our office at 724.463.0277 or email Angela Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our online ordering system accepts all major credit cards. Cash or checks will be accepted for traditional ordering methods and delivery. Cash, checks, and credits can be accepted for dine-in and curbside ordering day-of. Tips are welcome and will be donated to the United Way of Indiana County.
Thank you in advance for supporting your community and helping to make it #communitystrong because #unitedwecare for each other!