Skip to main content
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All Prizes must be picked up at the UWIC office at 655 Church Street, Ste. 114, Indiana, PA.
- There are two levels of tickets available. All contributors who donate at least $50 to the United Way of Indiana County prior to campaign close will receive a ticket for entry into Tier 1 level prizes. Ticket value for Tier 1 prizes is $2.38. All contributors who donate at least $208 per year to the United Way of Indiana County prior to the campaign close will receive a ticket for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Grand Prize levels. Ticket value for Tier 2 prizes is $31.64. No cash equivalent will be provided in lieu of receipt of any prize announced. The drawing will take place at the 2021 Annual Meeting.
- This raffle is governed by and shall be run consistently with Pennsylvania Small Games of Chance Act, December 10, 1998. Any representations in violation thereof are strictly forbidden.
- Any person who gives at least $50 per year to the United Way of Indiana County for the 2020 campaign, and who is not ineligible under the Act or these rules, will be eligible.
- Entries must include the person’s name, address, telephone number, date and amount of contribution.
- If you are making your pledge or donation through a workplace campaign, and your company does not use United Way of Indiana County pledge forms or the One Cause website for making a pledge, a copy of the internal pledge card or other pledge verification form should be submitted.
- Members of the staff and the Board of Directors of the United Way of Indiana County and their immediate families and the participating incentive sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible. Immediate family includes spouse, parents and children.
- The winner will be required to sign a release and hold harmless agreement in favor of the sponsors, United Way of Indiana County, and their respective agents and employees.
- The winner, by entering his or her name, agrees that the United Way of Indiana County may use his or her name and/or photographs for publicity purposes upon acceptance of the prize.
- The winner of the prize will be required to pay any applicable taxes, including, but not limited to, federal and state income tax.
- Grand Prize must be used within 18 months of date of drawing.
- Participation in this raffle may affect the tax deductibility of your gift, therefore, you should consult your tax advisor for more information. The official registration and financial information of United Way of Indiana County may be obtained from the PA Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Small Games of Chance #20191114 | Special Raffle Permit #20203009